New Patient Information
How to prepare for an Acupuncture Treatment
- Please wear loose comfortable clothes, allowing easy access to your elbow and knee area.
- Eat a light meal at least two hours before your treatment.
- Avoid alcohol on the day of your treatment.
- Please refrain from wearing strong scented oils, perfumes and colognes.
- Do not brush your tongue on the day of treatment. Tongue Diagnosis is one of the many tools used in Chinese Medicine. You can brush your teeth but do not brush the tongue.
- Relax. Many people report feeling very relaxed during the treatment.
- After your treatment do not engage in any stimulating activities for at least a couple of hours. It is preferable that you do not exercise for the rest of the day after your treatment.